Choosing the Best Wedding Catering company is an important aspect of any wedding. It can be a significant part of your budget, so it’s important to choose a caterer that will provide delicious food and excellent service. Here are some tips for selecting the Best Wedding Catering company:
- Determine your budget: It’s important to have an idea of how much you’re willing to spend on catering before you start looking for a caterer. This will help you narrow down your options.
- Consider the size and style of your wedding: The size and style of your wedding will impact the type of catering services you need. For example, a formal sit-down dinner will require a different type of catering than a casual outdoor barbecue.
- Look for a caterer with good references: Ask friends, family, and other wedding vendors for recommendations for caterers. You can also check online reviews to get an idea of the quality of a caterer’s food and service.
- Sample the food: Before you make a decision, be sure to try the caterer’s food to make sure it meets your standards.
- Consider any dietary restrictions: If you or any of your guests have dietary restrictions (such as food allergies or vegetarianism), be sure to choose a caterer that can accommodate these needs.
- Ask about rentals and other services: Some caterers also offer rental services, such as tables, chairs, and linens. Be sure to ask about these additional services to ensure that you have everything you need for your wedding.
Hiring a wedding caterer can be one of the most daunting tasks when planning a wedding. After all, as the years pass, people may forget the fact that the DJ played the Electric Slide twice in a row, but they’ll hold tight to the memories of the meal—for better or worse. So why not to choose the Best Wedding Catering in San Diego!
Yes, it’s your wedding and you should do what you please, but anyone who’s been involved in wedding planning knows it’s never as simple as that.
Rotisserie Affair has catered thousands of event throughout Southern California now celebrating 35 years in the industry. Our experience with planning wedding receptions has given us special insight on what to expect when planning your special day. We have compiled a Wedding Package consisting of the most popular items from our extensive menu options to help ease the wedding planning process. For a limited time we are offering a special Wedding Package which includes not only our most popular menu items but also cake cutting services and champagne toast.
Best Wedding Catering Company
Our friendly and knowledgeable sales staff can assist you in selecting a venue, rental equipment and entertainment. At the same time maximizing your budget resources and choosing a menu that is designed to reflect your personal tastes and make your wedding dreams a reality.
We can customize any of our existing menus to provide you with a proposal based on your expressed needs. Complimentary taste consultations are available, by appointment only.
Contact one of one of our wedding coordinators to arrange. Tasting consultations include: food samples, photos of past events, and rental samples for you to view. A coordinator will be present at your tasting consultation to answer any questions you may have to help to ensure that your wedding reception is the one you have always dreamed of.
Why are we considered the Best Wedding Catering Company? Our rotisserie oven can cook up to 75 large chickens and up to 300 pounds of beef or lamb, or twelve 25-pound turkeys within two hours. A single machine can serve up to 850 people. The low voltage and amperage requirements of the motor means that the machine can be powered from a variety of electrical sources including local power, electrical generator, battery, solar and even manual power.
Our wedding menus are customized to fit the needs of each unique bride; therefore, pricing greatly varies. For the Best Wedding Catering in San Diego, please contact us today and one of our event coordinators will work with you on beginning your happily ever after.